Monday 24 May 2021

Module 6 - Chapter 8 - Design Exercise

Translating an abstract word into a shape was definitely a difficult exercise for me. The fact that I had to do this in a foreign language certainly plays a part here, but then none of the languages we are taught here in Luxembourg are our mother tongue and I don't know if I had been better off if I had to do this in Luxembourgish, English being THE language for me when it comes to everything related to textiles.

I used some of the words form the list in this chapter, adding some others that relate to my subject, such as 
symbiotic, partnership, dependance, complementary, confined, destroyed/disrupted, confined, protective, harmonious, partnership, trapped, harmonious, dissolution, multi-layered.
I might add some, when inspiration strikes, but for the moment I feel a bit "blocked".
 


















 

No comments: